One day workshop designed to provide a comprehensive
understanding of the financial issues and techniques involved in
business decision making, and guidance on how to use financial information
and analysis to make more informed business decisions.
The course is suited for people, at all levels, who are involved
in the decision making process within their organisations, and want
to improve their ability to understand, influence, and make decisions
based upon financial information and analysis. This facilitates
a more effective cross functional team working environment throughout
the organisation by providing a common level of understanding and
communication of the financial issues involved.
The content of the workshops will be specifically tailored to the
needs of the organisation and the participant material supplied
will act as a future reference tool.
Groups will be limited to a maximum of 10 delegates to ensure a
greater degree of individual attention.
A basic level of financial awareness is recommended as a pre-requisite
for this course.
The workshops will cover:
· Understanding Financial Statements and Reports
· Interpretation of Financial Statements Through Ratio Analysis
· Costs and Cost Classification
· Marginal Costing
· Break Even Analysis
· Cost – Volume – Profit Analysis
· Promotional Investment Decisions
· Capital Budgeting
· Incremental Business Opportunities
· Understand the financial decision making tools
· Interpret financial proposals and evaluations
· Understand the financial management performance measures
· Improved financial and business decision making capability
· Understand the financial consequences of making decisions
Application of Workshop Learnings
· Increasing your effectiveness and performance
in the business decision making process
· Adding to the overall success of your company by making
more informed financial and business decisions
· Improved reading and interpretation of financial proposals
· Applying the fundamental financial management tools and
techniques for business scenario planning
· More effective communication and team working with the
We provide training seminars at a cost affordable to all. Please
contact us for further details.
here to test yourself with RFS Interactive Training Exercises